-Here is Recapped's review of Ana De Armas and Lorena Izzo in Knock Knock:
About 35 minutes into Knock Knock, Keanu Reeves enters his bathroom and encounters a wet and topless Ana de Armas. Keanu then turns around and is greeted by a naked Lorenza Izzo. They then have sex but most of the nudity is shot close up and with quick edits. The next day, Ana and Lorenza open their robes and press their breasts against a window in the background while Keanu is on the phone
-Mr. Skin's scouts also went to Sundance. The full blog post is below but here is a list of the films with female nudity.
– Strangerland (Nicole Kidman-Full Frontal, Lisa Flanagan-Brief Ass)
– The Diary of a Teenage Girl (Bel Powley-Breasts and Ass)
– Zipper (Alexandra Breckenridge, Lena Headey, Penelope Mitchell-Breasts)
– Knock Knock (Ana de Armas, Lorenza Izzo-Breasts and Ass, Threesome)
– James White (Makenzie Leigh-Left Breast, Performing Simulated Handjob in Shower)
– I Smile Back (Sarah Silverman-Breasts)
– Aloft (Melanie Laurent-Breasts, Sex Scene)
– The Overnight (Judith Godreche-Breasts, Bush)
– Dope (Chanel Iman-Breasts)
– The Tribe (Yana Novikova-Full Frontal and Ass)
– The Summer of Sangaile (Aiste Dirziute,Julija Steponaityte-Breasts, Lesbian Scenes)
– The D Train (Cynyon Dawn Rodriguez,Daniella Short-Breasts; Playing Strippers)
Mr. Skin also lists Melissa Rauch as going fully nude during a sex scene in The Bronze, but a stunt double was used for much of the scene, and unless I see if myself I have a difficult time believing she would actually do that much nudity. Also, there is no nudity from Alison Brie in Sleeping With Other People, but there is a scene where she is wearing thong panties.
-According to Hitfix, Stephanie Allynne has a topless scene in People, Places, Things.
Daily Show" veteran Jessica Williams and Stephanie Allynne also have good line-readings that pump up some soft comic moments, with Allynne pulling off a rare antic-but-attractive topless scene that will presumably guarantee "People, Places, Things" an R-rating.
Read More …